One of the many things I liked about IntelliJ IDEA was the fact that the Project pane would show whether a class was an interface or not. I'd been trying to find out whether Eclipse could do the same thing and it can:
1. Open the Preferences panel
2. Tick the checkbox at: General > Appearance > Label Decorations/Java Type Indicator
When you return to your project view in the package explorer, you should see a purple (I) icon next to your interfaces.
- ► 2011 (35)
- ► 2010 (43)
- XSLT, text-transform:captialize and Excel workbook...
- SQL Server : Granting EXEC on Stored Procedures
- Eclipse : Save Actions for autoformatting code and...
- Eclipse : Display heap status (like IntelliJ IDEA)...
- Eclipse : Display Java Type Indicator for classes
- ▼ April (6)
- ► 2008 (24)